maliciousmelons: mittromney free lesbian porn mitt romney this isnt google
You’re an oddity among mankind. I like you.
I hate when people say things like “I was *whatever* since I was in your tummy!” (a) As a fetus you’re not in the “tummy” (b) If you really want to emphasize, say “Daddy’s Balls”
An rud is annamh is iontach.– What’s seldom is wonderful. Gaelic Celtic
One day I will fly high and lay my burdens down. Until then I’ll shoulder...
It’s interesting to find a sense of friendly comfort in someone you never though you would.
Someone told me I reminded them of a flea tonight. Most people would be offended, but with the reasoning behind it, it makes sense. I can visualize myself as an anxiety ridden flea.
My mom just told me since I don't have anymore...
dustpelt: “and you will have to present it in front of the class”
ready, set, sex. (I enjoy this title.)
1. Are looks important in a relationship?
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Are you in a relationship?
5. Are you in love?
6. Are you single this year?
7. Can you commit to one person?
8. Describe your crush
9. Describe your perfect mate
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. Do you ever want to get married?
12. Do you forgive betrayal?
13. Do you get jealous easily?
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
15. Do you have any piercings?
16. Do you have any tattoos?
17. Do you like kissing in public?
20. Do you shower every day?
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
28. Have you ever been cheated on?
29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
41. Have you had sex so far this year?
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
43. How long was your longest relationship?
44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
45. How many people did you kiss in 2012?
46. How many times did you have sex last year?
47. How old are you?
48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
54. Is there someone you will never forget?
55. Share a relationship story.
56. State 8 facts about your body
57. Things you want to say to an ex
58. What are five ways to win your heart?
59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
64. What is your definition of cheating?
65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
66. What is your favourite roleplay?
67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
68. What is your sexual orientation?
69. What turns you off?
70. What turns you on?
71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
81. Who are five people you find attractive?
82. Who is the last person you hugged?
83. Who was your first kiss with?
84. Why did your last relationship fail?
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
I'm so tired of waking up
narcolepticpersona: junior year has literally been the worst fucking year for me EVER
ifyoucarryonthisway: junior year of high school is the worst thing that could ever happen to you if it hasnt happened to you yet im warning you its going to blow a load on whatever happiness you may have
But seriously though, It’s like I’m a ticking bomb with a lot of things now a days. I’ll either go off or cry.
Its bad when you have an anxiety attack…about the fear of having an anxiety attack.
twinknerd: a dog crying for it’s dead owner This is the saddest thing ever :’(
Taking care of the house is such a burden on me. I...
sevenpoints: iidelirium: captainragtag: hey what if someone invented a machine that allowed women to transfer their pregnancies to men and then the government passed a law that if a woman didn’t want to have a baby the biological father was required to carry it how fast do you think birth control would stop being an issue BEST NIGHTBLOG POST EVER “IT’S UNETHICAL TO FORCE PEOPLE TO CARRY...
I like when people ask me questions :D
tongue-tied-terrified: bulimiasux: you say you want to die but, you still put that seat belt on and look both ways before crossing the street you lock your windows and doors you would scream if someone was following you late at night you would run for your life but you do want to die you just want to die on your own terms.
drowningin-hertears: “She stopped looking for the light switch in the dark room she calls life”